Happy New Year!
Amy and I are going to be publishing our OWN reflections on 2014, but in the mean time, I went ahead and rounded up a collection of 30x500 alumni who we were really impressed by in 2014…many of whom have posted their OWN annual reviews.
In no particular order, here are
5 6 annual reviews from some of our successful alumni that you can enjoy:
- Joel Hooks - Bootstrapping egghead.io to feed my family: 2014 in Review
- Noah Gibbs - 2014 year in review
- Brennan Dunn - My year in review for 2014
- Josh Brown - Year in Review 2014: What I learned about building an audience, selling products, and productized consulting
- Sean Fioritto - How I plan to double my revenue and make $100,000 in 2015
- Updated to add Justin Weiss - Lessons learned in 2014
Other people to watch who didn’t write a review (yet) but have inspired us with their work this year:
- Jaana Kulmala - check out her awesome growth projection spreadsheet, and we'll be publishing an interview with Jaana later this month!
- Naomi Bush - we started using her premium Gravity Forms + Stripe plugin before we even realized it was a 30x500 alumni who built it!
- Pat Maddox - From Zero to $3k MRR in 10 days — the story of launching RubySteps
- Scott Hurff - What if your product launch fails? This interview will give you $10k reasons to do it anyway
- Jim Gay - an INCREDIBLE interview with Jim about what he learned in the 2 years of writing his book, Clean Ruby, is also coming later this month
- Rob Williams - creator of Workshop and 30x500 Bootcamp alum (@letsworkshop on twitter)
- Ryan Castillo - one of our "lost alumni" who disappeared for a couple years, only to come back with a vengeance when he finally decided to make it work; author 7 Recurring Revenue Recipes for Freelancers (@rmcastil)
And we’ve raised $600 for charity! The prerelease/charity price for my book ends at midnight tonight http://t.co/zTLqrK7pOY— Ryan Castillo (@rmcastil) December 31, 2014
What do they know that you haven’t learned… yet?
They aren’t “doing a startup” or “pivoting” — they’re providing a valuable & desirable service from day 1. They’ve learned how to identify what people need & want, and they’ve learned how to give it to them.
You can too.
How do you make your first sale?
Follow our FREE roadmap from $0 to $10k and start your product business one small, achievable win at a time.Get the FREE Year of Hustle Roadmap!
Get the free guide now, use it to make your first $10k in product sales… and then keep hustling!
You’ll get you our epic PDF guide now, along with a free 4 week email course to help you get started on the right foot.