On this show, we skip past the entrepreneurial origin stories and focus on the practical lessons
@alexhillman A huge thank you to you and @movie_pundit for the latest Stacking The Bricks podcast episode. It resonated SO hard. I spent my run listening to it and almost started screaming in agreement multiple times 😂 I plan to listen again and make notes.— Simon Plenderleith (@simonplend) October 31, 2020
No fluff. No bullshit. Just straight-talk from creators and entrepreneurs you can relate to, and learn from. One lesson at a time, and one brick at a time!
Each episode of this show explores the intersections of business, psychology, audience building, and more.
If you're looking for a place to start, consider tuning into one of these highlight episodes:
- Debugging Humans with Michele and Colleen
- Don't Pee in the Pool with Nilofer Merchant
- What is Sales Safari with Étienne Garbugli
- Grow your Audience with Kevin Chemidlin
And don't forget to subscribe in your favorite podcast app to get new episodes every Thursday when we're in season!
You can search Stacking the Bricks anywhere you get podcasts, or add the feed to your favorite reader.
Latest Stacking The Bricks Episodes
- EP44 - What's Coming Next
- EP43 - Jonathan Stark has Questions About Self Publishing
- EP42 - What is Sales Safari? with Eteinne Garbugli
- EP41 - Questioning Our Assumptions with David Dylan Thomas
- EP40 - Worst Boss, Best Boss with Lauren Williams
- EP39 - Grow your Audience with Kevin Chemidlin
- EP38 - Don't Pee in the Pool with Nilofer Merchant
- EP37 - The stuff they don't teach you in school, with Mayur and Shahzada
- EP36 - Building Trust at Scale with Will Toms and REC Philly
- EP35 - Debugging Humans with Michele Hansen and Colleen Schnettler
- EP34 - "Is this really gonna help people?" with Tony Lopes
- EP33 - Agency Talk on The Iowa Idea
- EP32 - An (Overly) Honest Review of The Tiny MBA with Brendan Hufford
- EP31 - The Zen Koans of Business with Chariot Solutions
- EP30 - Sales for Founders & The Tiny MBA
- EP29 - What are you optimizing for?
- EP28 - Double your Conversion Rate with Brennan Dunn
- EP27 - You can ship. But will anybody buy?
- EP26 - Don't wait 18 months
- EP25 - Features, or marketing? (Part 3 of a series)
- EP24 - Teamwork is harder than you think (Part 2 of a series)
- EP23 - "Everything will get easier if..." (Part 1 of a series)
- EP22 - How to make an offer they can't refuse (Outreach Masterclass with Kai Davis)
- EP21 - The most dangerous room in the house
- EP20 - Swift Kick in the Ass (Accountability)
- EP19 - A Swift Kick in the Ass (The Game of Business)
- EP18 - Our Profitable Mess (and how we're cleaning it up)
- EP17 - Kids Incorporated
- EP16 - How do you design products people love?
- EP15 - Why "Lambo Goals" never keep you motivated
- EP14 - What are your New Years Pants?
- EP13 - Justin Weiss's shift from side projects to successful product launches
- EP12 - "I'm shipping ebombs, now what?" - From Pain to Product with Nick Piegari
- EP11 - "I just need someone to hold me accountable."
- EP10 - Why do people worship the struggle of entrepreneurship? And how to avoid it.
- EP9 - How to clear a path for product success
- EP8 - From pain to product Masterclass with Amanda Thomas
- EP7 - Part two of "The Life-changing Magic of Shipping"
- EP6 - "The Life-changing Magic of Shipping"
- EP5 - The evil voicemail effect
- EP4 - Shipping is a skill
- EP3 - We didn't hit our 2014 goals. But...
- EP2 - Scott Hurff's first product launch was "wrong", but $50k later he knows it didn't matter.
- EP1 - How Pat Maddox went from 0 subscribers to over $3k MRR in 10 days