Stacking the Bricks Podcast
EP12 - "I'm shipping ebombs, now what?" - From Pain to Product with Nick Piegari
In this episode…
Click here to watch the video of the ebomb that you hear in the intro of this episode -> https://unicornfree.com/2015/so-youve-got-some-safari-and-ebombs-now-what-pain-to-product-coaching-part-2
ebomb, n -
our special 30x500 term for "actionable educational content marketing". Yeah, cuz that's a mouthful. So drop a knowledge bomb on 'em. Ebomb 'em.
Sooo… you've got some Sales Safari data, you've got some quality ebombs under your belt, now what?
- How big should your ebombs be?
- What if it feels like you're exhausting a small watering hole?
- How do you go from ebombing to a product?
- What thing should you try, if your ebombs aren't getting great traffic or signups?
- What's the best way to open up (and sell) a (free) ebomb?
- When's the right time to start on the product, anyway?
- Ummm soooo… if you hear things over and over in the watering holes, what do you do with it?
- What if the pros in your audience… uh… aren't in love with you?
- How is it actually kind of magical and productive to be annoying?
These are all topics we talk about in our newest "Pain to Product" coaching session with Nick Piegari from Fixing Your Video. Since taking 30x500, he's been doing Sales Safari and using the results to create great video ebombs!
He actually made us a special "pop-up-video" version, just for you, that includes all of the elements of Sales Safari that went into creating the ebomb – pains, dreams, fixes, worldviews, and more. P.S. VH1 please don't sue us, or Nick.
If you remember back to our last coaching session with our friend Amanda (not a 30x500 student… yet?), we worked with her at the very beginning of the 30x500 process. Nick's further along — by a lot! — so we can dig into the meatier issues that you'll need to tackle once you're in motion.
All Stacking The Bricks Episodes
- EP29 - What are you optimizing for?
- EP28 - Double your Conversion Rate with Brennan Dunn
- EP27 - You can ship. But will anybody buy?
- EP26 - Don't wait 18 months
- EP25 - Features, or marketing? (Part 3 of a series)
- EP24 - Teamwork is harder than you think (Part 2 of a series)
- EP23 - "Everything will get easier if..." (Part 1 of a series)
- EP22 - How to make an offer they can't refuse (Outreach Masterclass with Kai Davis)
- EP21 - The most dangerous room in the house
- EP20 - Swift Kick in the Ass (Accountability)
- EP19 - A Swift Kick in the Ass (The Game of Business)
- EP18 - Our Profitable Mess (and how we're cleaning it up)
- EP17 - Kids Incorporated
- EP16 - How do you design products people love?
- EP15 - Why "Lambo Goals" never keep you motivated
- EP14 - What are your New Years Pants?
- EP13 - Justin Weiss's shift from side projects to successful product launches
- EP12 - "I'm shipping ebombs, now what?" - From Pain to Product with Nick Piegari
- EP11 - "I just need someone to hold me accountable."
- EP10 - Why do people worship the struggle of entrepreneurship? And how to avoid it.
- EP9 - How to clear a path for product success
- EP8 - From pain to product Masterclass with Amanda Thomas
- EP7 - Part two of "The Life-changing Magic of Shipping"
- EP6 - "The Life-changing Magic of Shipping"
- EP5 - The evil voicemail effect
- EP4 - Shipping is a skill
- EP3 - We didn't hit our 2014 goals. But...
- EP2 - Scott Hurff's first product launch was "wrong", but $50k later he knows it didn't matter.
- EP1 - How Pat Maddox went from 0 subscribers to over $3k MRR in 10 days