Stacking the Bricks Podcast
EP44 - What's Coming Next
In this episode…
We're going on a quick break, but this episode includes a sneak peek at what's coming up next.
Thanks for a great season, and for all of the positive comments. If you love the show, consider leaving us a review on Apple Podcasts: https://lovethepodcast.com/stackingbricks
Alex Hillman: What is up my friends?
Alex, here from Stacking the Bricks with a quick episode where I want to speak directly to you.
Over the last few months, I’ve had so much fun visiting with podcasts and friends across the internet, and then bringing those conversations back here to our podcast feed, to share them with you.
And the feedback has been absolutely incredible: from new listeners discovering our show for the very first time, to longtime listeners reaching out and saying how excited they were to have new episodes to listen to. We’re glad to have you back as well.
I’m going to be taking the next few weeks off, but I can promise you that I will be back.
In fact, we’ve got some really great episodes coming up, including one of my favorite conversations we’ve ever had about money psychology with my friends Meg Cumby, Reuven Lerner, and Kai Davis on the Business of Freelancing podcast.
I’m also going to be bringing you a deep dive into how we use newsletter automation to build trust with our audience at scale, in a conversation with my new friends at the Newsletter Crew podcast.
And then a really unique interview with CPG marketer Matthew Gattozzi, where we started down a path of talking about audience building and ended up using Matthew’s own audience as a real-world example, almost like an impromptu coaching session.
You’re not going to want to miss that one. So if you’re not already subscribed to this show in your favorite podcast listening app, I think you know what to do.
But for now, as we head into the holidays, I’m going to take a quick break for a couple of weeks, giving you some time to binge through the recent episodes that you haven’t had a chance to listen to you yet, while you’re binging on some of your favorite holiday treats.
Before I sign off, though, one quick request. If you’ve enjoyed any of the episodes of Stacking the Bricks, especially in this recent run of The Tiny MBA podcast tour, would you consider sharing the show with someone else?
You can share it on social media, of course that’s appreciated, but even better would be if you can think of one or two specific people who run a business (or aspire to) and tell them about the show. Maybe even suggest a specific episode that was a favorite of yours, or that you think would help them solve a problem that you know they’re working on.
This sort of one-on-one sharing really helps the show more than you might think. And most of all, it means we get to help someone that you know.
If you can do that, it’ll give me one more thing to be thankful for this holiday season.
So from me in Philadelphia, and from Amy and Tucson, to wherever in the world you listen into this show: thank you. For your time, for your attention, for your emails and your tweets telling us how much you love this show.
And for putting the things you learn on this show into action. Y’all are the best.
Again, I’ll be back in a few weeks, but until then stay safe and keep on stacking those bricks.
Latest Stacking The Bricks Episodes
- EP44 - What's Coming Next
- EP43 - Jonathan Stark has Questions About Self Publishing
- EP42 - What is Sales Safari? with Eteinne Garbugli
- EP41 - Questioning Our Assumptions with David Dylan Thomas
- EP40 - Worst Boss, Best Boss with Lauren Williams
- EP39 - Grow your Audience with Kevin Chemidlin
- EP38 - Don't Pee in the Pool with Nilofer Merchant
- EP37 - The stuff they don't teach you in school, with Mayur and Shahzada
- EP36 - Building Trust at Scale with Will Toms and REC Philly
- EP35 - Debugging Humans with Michele Hansen and Colleen Schnettler
- EP34 - "Is this really gonna help people?" with Tony Lopes
- EP33 - Agency Talk on The Iowa Idea
- EP32 - An (Overly) Honest Review of The Tiny MBA with Brendan Hufford
- EP31 - The Zen Koans of Business with Chariot Solutions
- EP30 - Sales for Founders & The Tiny MBA
- EP29 - What are you optimizing for?
- EP28 - Double your Conversion Rate with Brennan Dunn
- EP27 - You can ship. But will anybody buy?
- EP26 - Don't wait 18 months
- EP25 - Features, or marketing? (Part 3 of a series)
- EP24 - Teamwork is harder than you think (Part 2 of a series)
- EP23 - "Everything will get easier if..." (Part 1 of a series)
- EP22 - How to make an offer they can't refuse (Outreach Masterclass with Kai Davis)
- EP21 - The most dangerous room in the house
- EP20 - Swift Kick in the Ass (Accountability)
- EP19 - A Swift Kick in the Ass (The Game of Business)
- EP18 - Our Profitable Mess (and how we're cleaning it up)
- EP17 - Kids Incorporated
- EP16 - How do you design products people love?
- EP15 - Why "Lambo Goals" never keep you motivated
- EP14 - What are your New Years Pants?
- EP13 - Justin Weiss's shift from side projects to successful product launches
- EP12 - "I'm shipping ebombs, now what?" - From Pain to Product with Nick Piegari
- EP11 - "I just need someone to hold me accountable."
- EP10 - Why do people worship the struggle of entrepreneurship? And how to avoid it.
- EP9 - How to clear a path for product success
- EP8 - From pain to product Masterclass with Amanda Thomas
- EP7 - Part two of "The Life-changing Magic of Shipping"
- EP6 - "The Life-changing Magic of Shipping"
- EP5 - The evil voicemail effect
- EP4 - Shipping is a skill
- EP3 - We didn't hit our annual goals. But...
- EP3 - We didn't hit our 2014 goals. But...
- EP2 - Scott Hurff's first product launch was "wrong", but $50k later he knows it didn't matter.
- EP1 - How Pat Maddox went from 0 subscribers to over $3k MRR in 10 days