Stacking the Bricks Podcast
EP27 - You can ship. But will anybody buy?
Wednesday, August 16, 2017
In this episode…
Dave Ceddia knew how to ship, but none of his projects had ever made a sale.
Today, $15,000 in sales of his book "Pure React" later, he knows how to create new, bigger products for his loyal and growing audience.
In this episode, you'll find out how he stopped thinking of himself as a "lifer" at a cushy job to being in control of his professional future.
And - YES - the Stacking the Bricks podcast is officially back!
Links & show notes
- Book recommendation: Personal MBA by Josh Kaufmann
- Book recommendation: Badass by Kathy Sierra
- Dave's Website: https://daveceddia.com
- Pure React: https://daveceddia.com/pure-react/
Additional Episodes, Essays, and more
- Stacking the Bricks: http://stackingthebricks.com
- Amy Hoy: https://twitter.com/amyhoy
- Alex HIllman: https://twitter.com/alexhillman
All Stacking The Bricks Episodes
- EP29 - What are you optimizing for?
- EP28 - Double your Conversion Rate with Brennan Dunn
- EP27 - You can ship. But will anybody buy?
- EP26 - Don't wait 18 months
- EP25 - Features, or marketing? (Part 3 of a series)
- EP24 - Teamwork is harder than you think (Part 2 of a series)
- EP23 - "Everything will get easier if..." (Part 1 of a series)
- EP22 - How to make an offer they can't refuse (Outreach Masterclass with Kai Davis)
- EP21 - The most dangerous room in the house
- EP20 - Swift Kick in the Ass (Accountability)
- EP19 - A Swift Kick in the Ass (The Game of Business)
- EP18 - Our Profitable Mess (and how we're cleaning it up)
- EP17 - Kids Incorporated
- EP16 - How do you design products people love?
- EP15 - Why "Lambo Goals" never keep you motivated
- EP14 - What are your New Years Pants?
- EP13 - Justin Weiss's shift from side projects to successful product launches
- EP12 - "I'm shipping ebombs, now what?" - From Pain to Product with Nick Piegari
- EP11 - "I just need someone to hold me accountable."
- EP10 - Why do people worship the struggle of entrepreneurship? And how to avoid it.
- EP9 - How to clear a path for product success
- EP8 - From pain to product Masterclass with Amanda Thomas
- EP7 - Part two of "The Life-changing Magic of Shipping"
- EP6 - "The Life-changing Magic of Shipping"
- EP5 - The evil voicemail effect
- EP4 - Shipping is a skill
- EP3 - We didn't hit our 2014 goals. But...
- EP2 - Scott Hurff's first product launch was "wrong", but $50k later he knows it didn't matter.
- EP1 - How Pat Maddox went from 0 subscribers to over $3k MRR in 10 days